Coca-Cola North America, Auburndale, FL Plant seeks a Manufacturing Supervisor with Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) experience with emphasis on the Professional Maintenance Pillar. The Manufacturing Poduction Supervisor - Reliability leads a diverse team of maintenance technicians and blow mold operators in a fast paced, high volume, technically complex beverage manufacturing facility to safely deliver quality products in the most efficient manner. This position is a plant-floor based leadership role to train, develop and mentor associates to relentlessly drive out downtime by improving machine reliability through proper operation of the machine, execution of effective preventive maintenance and prompt troubleshooting and repair of equipment malfunctions. The successful candidate will also provide production supervision to support operations as required (vacations, vacancies, etc.). The daily focus of this position is the execution of the weekly work order schedule, provide prompt support to production needs, monitoring of equipment performance trends and implementation of reliability improvement initiatives to address negative trends. Knowledge and experience in Breakdown Analysis, Root Cause Analysis and Preventive Maintenance Optimization is desired to support the elimination of downtime on plant production equipment. This role reports to a business unit manager at the largest Coca-Cola manufacturing facility in North America. This is a night shift position supporting 12 hr. shifts in a 24/7 operation.
The Manufacturing Production Supervisor - Reliability will be responsible for the following:
- Execute their assigned maintenance work order schedule
- Evaluate equipment and understand situation
- Reverse equipment deterioration and correct weaknesses
- Collect and use equipment failure data
- Support the development of and implement the periodic maintenance system as developed by the PM Pillar Lead
- Evaluate and implement reliability improvement: number of minor stops, process stops, breakdowns, MTBF, etc.
- Evaluate and implement maintainability improvements: reduce maintenance frequency rates, increase predictive maintenance effort and improve MTTR
- Develop, implement and audit Productivity Improvement initiatives
- Coach, develop and mentor associates through employee engagement activities; delegating responsibility and hold associates accountable to performance and outcomes
- Support manufacturing supervision, as required
- BS - Technical Field or equivalent experience
- 2 years TPM, Professional and/or Autonomous Maintenance experience
- 2 years experience supervising production and/or maintenance teams in a manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to effectively lead a diverse, cross-functional manufacturing team through the TPM Professional and/or Autonomous Maintenance programs
- Experience working with downtime tracking software systems and leveraging the data to reduce equipment downtime and improve process reliability
- Experienced user of MS Office
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top