Coca-Cola North America, Auburndale, FL Plant seeks a Manufacturing Supervisor with Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) experience with emphasis on the Professional Maintenance Pillar. The Manufacturing Poduction Supervisor - Reliability leads a diverse team of maintenance technicians and blow mold operators in a fast paced, high volume, technically complex beverage manufacturing facility to safely deliver quality products in the most efficient manner. This position is a plant-floor based leadership role to train, develop and mentor associates to relentlessly drive out downtime by improving machine reliability through proper operation of the machine, execution of effective preventive maintenance and prompt troubleshooting and repair of equipment malfunctions. The successful candidate will also provide production supervision to support operations as required (vacations, vacancies, etc.). The daily focus of this position is the execution of the weekly work order schedule, provide prompt support to production needs, monitoring of equipment performance trends and implementation of reliability improvement initiatives to address negative trends. Knowledge and experience in Breakdown Analysis, Root Cause Analysis and Preventive Maintenance Optimization is desired to support the elimination of downtime on plant production equipment. This role reports to a business unit manager at the largest Coca-Cola manufacturing facility in North America. This is a night shift position supporting 12 hr. shifts in a 24/7 operation.
The Manufacturing Production Supervisor - Reliability will be responsible for the following:
- Execute their assigned maintenance work order schedule
- Evaluate equipment and understand situation
- Reverse equipment deterioration and correct weaknesses
- Collect and use equipment failure data
- Support the development of and implement the periodic maintenance system as developed by the PM Pillar Lead
- Evaluate and implement reliability improvement: number of minor stops, process stops, breakdowns, MTBF, etc.
- Evaluate and implement maintainability improvements: reduce maintenance frequency rates, increase predictive maintenance effort and improve MTTR
- Develop, implement and audit Productivity Improvement initiatives
- Coach, develop and mentor associates through employee engagement activities; delegating responsibility and hold associates accountable to performance and outcomes
- Support manufacturing supervision, as required
- BS - Technical Field or equivalent experience
- 2 years TPM, Professional and/or Autonomous Maintenance experience
- 2 years experience supervising production and/or maintenance teams in a manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to effectively lead a diverse, cross-functional manufacturing team through the TPM Professional and/or Autonomous Maintenance programs
- Experience working with downtime tracking software systems and leveraging the data to reduce equipment downtime and improve process reliability
- Experienced user of MS Office
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.