The position is accountable for providing leadership and direction to hourly team members in order to meet business requirements for the efficient production of metal in an ABS environment as teams are growing and developing. Under the direction of the Area Manager, the Teams Coach is responsible to ensure a productive and safe environment as well as foster an environment by helping team members learn, grow and develop. The Teams Coach should ensure product is made with superior quality, improved recovery, reliable and consistent delivery performance and rapid problem solving. These business objectives are accomplished in accordance with the principles of the Arconic Business System, coaching employees in a manner that moves the organization toward accomplishing the target condition. Results can be measured; projects eliminate waste, secure flow, and create a visual factory; and employees demonstrate high levels of engagement as teams develop and grow. May also provide process direction and prioritization to craft employees on off-shifts to resolve equipment issues.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory/leadership experience.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Associates Degree preferred in engineering, leadership or technical field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a union environment.
- Specialized, vocational, or technical training courses.