• BS or Associate degree
• A minimum of Five years supervisor experience in an industrial Manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of OSHA guidelines affecting the industry
• Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work well with others in a team environment .
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and the ability to conduct and document investigations.
• Thorough knowledge of GMPs and SOPs
• Experience in Solid Dose manufacturing, and/or primary and secondary packaging processes in a pharmaceutical or consumer healthcare manufacturing environment.
The Manufacturing Team Coach will provide leadership in developing and executing plans to implement process improvements and to support Manufacturing / Packaging processes and new production opportunities.
• Recognize quality issues and escalate
• Adhere to all GSK safety guidelines and procedures.
• Coordinating, organizing and planning daily production activities.
• Flexibility and willingness to perform a variety of task to meet the needs of the team and business.
• Assist team members to develop skills and knowledge, and promote continuous team development.
• Measure and monitor business performance, including but not limited to: safety, quality/GMP, compliance, financial, customer service, right first time documentation, and OEE. Drive for improvement against measures.
• Assist team in making technical decisions as needed, to ensure that customer needs are consistently met.
• Obtain necessary resources and support as required to reach team goals.
• Conduct and maintain resources and support as required to reach team goals.
• Conduct and maintain data for performance Development Plans for the associates supervised.
• Demonstrate the T.R.I.P. values.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.