At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking Warehouse/Production Operators for the Safety and Graphics Business Group located in Red Wing, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go. Job Summary:
The person hired for the position of Manufacturing/Warehouse Operator will work in our 3M manufacturing plant. Assignment could be anywhere from hand assembly, running machinery, warehouse general work or packaging.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
This position will require:
- Demonstrate safe work behaviors to avoid injury to self or others
- Follow operating procedures and customer specifications to produce quality products which are delivered to customer on time
- Work efficiently, effectively, and collaborate in a team setting
- Work at various machines or stations assembling product or operating machinery, picking and/or packaging finished goods, and/or inspecting products
- Use hand and power tools and may be required to operate a powered industrial vehicle
- Contribute to continuous improvement and problem solving
- Fill and process orders for shipment
- Use computers as needed to run process operation, input data, update inventory, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
This position may require:
- Working occasional overtime as business needs occur
- Working a fixed first shift (6:15am - 2:45pm, M-F)
- Working a fixed Swing Shift (9:30am - 6:00pm, M-F)
- Working a fixed second shift (3:30pm - 2:00am, M-Th)
- Weekend work
- Lifting up to 40 lbs. (unassisted)
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher
- Minimum one (1) year of manufacturing experience
: Red Wing, MNRelocation:
Is not authorized
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M elected testing as a part of the selection process.
This posting is for a Manufacturing / Warehouse Operator position at 3M Red Wing. Qualified applications may be considered when Manufacturing / Warehouse Operator openings occur at 3M Red Wing for up to 6 months of the posting of this requisition.About 3M
At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $ 30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world. Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @ 3M or @3MNewsroom.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.