Location: Eatontown, New Jersey
Posted: January 21, 2017
Reference ID: 400825743
Adecco is currently seeking experienced Manufacturing Technicians for an established client located in Eatontown, NJ.
This is a 3 month contract position paying $14/hour.
The Manf. Tech. will be responsible for the manufacturing and assembly of products in an assigned area of the warehouse. The person will be expected to work directly with the manufacturing and operations teams to ensure daily processes, in-process inspections, and product verification.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities include:
- The manufacturing and assembly of medical devices, sometimes within a clean room environment.
- Performing chemical and mechanical surface finishing on small scale medical devices.
- Performing equipment set-up, operation, and in-process inspections in order to accomplish assigned operations and manufacturing tasks.
- The ability to perform delicate, repetitive tasks.
- The ability to read and understand drawings, cGMP/ISO/FDA documentation and work instructions, and manufacturing process instructions.
- The ability to stand up to 8 hours a day.
The hours will be 6:00am - 2:30pm, M-F.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled