A Manufacturing Technician job in Troy, NY is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this role you will be working directly with Engineering to modify, calibrate and operate equipment. To be considered for this job you must be able to interpret technical specifications from detailed instructions. This is a third shift position (10:30pm to 6:30am) training for this role will be on the day shift, and could last from six to twelve weeks. Pay to be determined based on experience.
Manufacturing Technician job responsibilities include:
• Observe and record specified data
• Maintain standard operating equipment
• Perform routine experiments and troubleshoot assembly activities
• Compliance with EHS regulations
• Associates or Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferred
• 1-3 years of experience in a production environment
• Cleanroom/controlled environment experience is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Technician job in Troy, NY then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Misti Vadnais at 518-612-6963 or by email at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.