Adecco is currently seeking experienced Manufacturing Technicians for a medical device assembly client located in Eatontown, NJ.
The Manf. Tech. will be responsible for the manufacturing and assembly operations in an assigned area of the warehouse. The person will be expected to work directly with the manufacturing and operations teams to ensure daily processes, in-process inspections, and product verification.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- The manufacturing and assembly of medical devices, sometimes within a clean room environment.
- Performing chemical and mechanical surface finishing on small scale medical devices.
- Performing equipment set-up, operation, and in-process inspections in order to accomplish assigned operations and manufacturing tasks.
- The ability to perform delicate, repetitive tasks
- The ability to read and understand drawings, cGMP/ISO/FDA documentation and work instructions, and manufacturing process instructions.
- The ability to stand up to 8 hours a day.
This is a 1-3 month contract assignment at $14. The hours will be M-F 6:00am - 2:30pm.
As this is an immediate need for the client, please make sure to submit an application directly to the posting.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.