Manufacturing Technician (all shifts - Arizona) Job Description
Intel's state-of-the-art processes and products give you the opportunity to learn a variety of technical and manufacturing skills from operations to equipment repair and troubleshooting in a demanding and challenging production environment.
Our Manufacturing Technicians and Specialists
operate, maintain, and repair specialized processing equipment in a clean room environment to keep output high without compromising safety or quality.
This is a general recruiting requisition used to attract candidates to Intel Corporation. Showing interest in this requisition, you will also be considered for other similar opportunities available.
Typical locations for opportunities include: Hillsboro OR, Phoenix AZ, or Rio Rancho NMQualifications Any one of the following will be considered:
- Experience working in a semiconductor manufacturing fab in process, equipment, operations or Assembly.
- Associate of Science degree or Certification in a STEM program ( i.e Microelectronics, Electronic Engineering Technology, or Computer Electronic Engineering Technology, avionics repair), or a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, or Biology.
- Candidates with 2 or more years of military electronic/avionic technician training including ability to demonstrate basic knowledge in electronics or digital circuitry, experience with end-user computer skills and navigation, schematic/wiring diagram reading, electronic systems troubleshooting and maintenance, and the testing, repairing and troubleshooting faulty electronic equipment down to a component using available schematics, technical data and test equipment, operations, mechanics, nuclear, weapons systems and field service, will also be considered.
Inside this Business Group
- Candidates must be willing to work in a clean room environment, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves.
- Candidate must willing to lift up to 25 lbs., and spend the majority of time (>90% less break time) on the floor working on tool sets, processing WIP, walking long distances, and/or standing/sitting for extended periods of time.
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be able to read, comprehend, and execute complex instructions.
- Must have permanent right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Candidates must be willing to work on a compressed work week schedule. Shifts are twelve hours long and rotate from three to four days a week.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on EarthOther Locations
US, Oregon, Hillsboro; US, New Mexico, Albuquerque; Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.