Entry-level position with appropriate licenses/training certifications. Has basic skills in an analytical or scientific method or operational process. Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines. Work is completed with close supervision. Key Responsibilities
- Utilizes routine work orders, schematics, wiring diagrams, parts and wire lists, written and/or verbal instructions to build, repair and/or test electrical, electro-mechanical, vacuum, pneumatic assemblies, subassemblies and components.
- Performs electro-mechanical assembly operations, troubleshooting and repair. Identifies and corrects errors.
- Observes all safety standards. Maintains a secure, safe, clean and healthy work environment. Attends required health and safety training and follows safety and security policies, procedures and practices. Promptly reports accidents, injuries, safety hazards, or emergencies to supervisor or Safety dept. Follows operating instructions, uses protective equipment when required, and uses equipment and materials properly. Actively strives to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Utilizes test fixtures, electronic measurement equipment, leak detectors, and/or vacuum pumps to test assemblies, subassemblies and components. Enters data on computer terminal, such as progress, work expense and labor details. May perform computer programming, repair or software installs.
- Details finished work. Receives parts and performs audits to ensure all necessary parts are available to perform built, test and repair. Inspects parts for defects. Troubleshoots and improves processes.
- Applies basic analytical skills or scientific methods or operational processes to perform straightforward activities
- Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the team integrates with others
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
Impact Interpersonal Skills
- Uses standard operating procedures or scientific methods to guide own work and solve standard problems
- Uses communication skills to exchange information
- Technical Diploma
- Up to 1 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.