Expands skills in own work area within an analytical/scientific method or operational process. Maintains appropriate licenses, training and/or certifications, as needed. Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work within our area of expertise. Works within standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods. Works with a moderate degree of supervision.Key Responsibilities
- Utilizes routine work orders, schematics, wiring diagrams, parts and wire lists, written and/or verbal instructions to build, repair and/or test electrical, electro-mechanical, vacuum, pneumatic assemblies, subassemblies and components.
- Performs electro-mechanical assembly operations, troubleshooting and repair. Identifies and corrects errors.
- Observes all safety standards. Maintains a secure, safe, clean and healthy work environment. Attends required health and safety training and follows safety and security policies, procedures and practices. Promptly reports accidents, injuries, safety hazards, or emergencies to supervisor or Safety dept. Follows operating instructions, uses protective equipment when required, and uses equipment and materials properly. Actively strives to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Utilizes test fixtures, electronic measurement equipment, leak detectors, and/or vacuum pumps to test assemblies, subassemblies and components. Enters data on computer terminal, such as progress, work expense and labor details. May perform computer programming, repair or software
- Details finished work. Receives parts and performs audits to ensure all necessary parts are available to perform built, test and repair. Inspects parts for defects. Troubleshoots and improves processes.
- Has developed analytical skills and application of scientific methods to perform a variety of activities
- Has good understanding of how the team integrates with others
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval; evaluates and selects solutions from established operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Impacts the quality of own work
- Uses communication skills to exchange of information
- Associate's Degree
- 1 - 2 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.