Now hiring a Manufacturing Technician for a worldwide manufacturer's Sanford facility! Work for a company that is known for its technical prowess and positive work environment, and whose components are utilized in a variety of scientific industries!
What's in it for you?
* Choose from day, evening, or overnight shift (if applicable)
* $10.50-12/hour depending on shift and job
* Full time schedule and on-going steady employment
What will you be doing?
* Setting up, operating, and cleaning membrane production equipment
* Handling and mixing solvents according to established procedures
* Following all safety policies and procedures, including the use of proper PPE
* Performing visual inspections and quality testing to ensure optimal product quality
What will you bring to the job?
* Basic reading, writing, and math skills
* Ability to read and follow written work instructions
* Ability to push, pull, squat, and reach overhead
* Ability to stand, walk, and sit for long periods of time
* Availability to work overtime as needed
Let's try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-284-0595, or texting 207-518-7054.
You can also find all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you!
We love referrals, so please share our job with friends and family!
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.