At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description: Job Summary:
The person hired for the position of Marine Sales Specialist
will be responsible for representing and selling 3M Marine repair solutions to the Marine repair segment of the US Automotive Aftermarket. This position drives profitable business sales, as a part of a regional team, to the Marine repair industry at both the end user and channel level as well as other related market segments. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Leads sales effort across all 3M brands/products into assigned accounts
- Implements programs, plans and policies as agreed upon with direct supervisor
- Determines priorities, frequencies and call patterns so as to be most effective an productive
- Supports St Paul and Regional programs and initiatives
- Willingness to work irregular schedule as necessary
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Three (3) years of sales experience in a Business to Business (B2B) sales role
- Current, valid and unrestricted Driver's License
- Experience in the Marine/Automotive Aftermarket Industry preferred
- Marine or Automotive Aftermarket Collision Industry training or education
- Three (3) years B2B sales experience within the Automotive Aftermarket or Industrial markets
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and/or PowerPoint is preferred
- Fluency in English and Spanish (Verbal and written)
- Ability to travel 25%
: Los Angeles, CA Travel:
May include up to 25% domestic Relocation:
Relocation is authorized within country per 3M policies
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.