Recognized as an external thought leader within a strategic function or discipline. Influences the strategy to address internal or external business and regulatory issues. Proactively identifies and solves the most complex problems that impact the management and direction of the business. May participate in the development of the product or business strategy. Leads multidisciplinary projects or initiatives. Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of individual capabilities and business requirements. Key Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and direction in product marketing research trends and benchmarking analysis for the most complex company's markets, competition and product mix versus the competition (e.g. Product Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Technical Marketing)
- Directs the collection and use of market sizing and segmentation data in the BU strategy and marketing process.
- Recognized as the 'Guru' or external expert in technical market trend analysis and conducts pricing/margin analysis
- Directs the development of product forecasts and financial plans including cost reductions, margin maintenance and return on investment goals
- Directs and leads the field teams with direct marketing of key products to key accounts
- Directs the collection and analysis of data for Red Team use plus annual and quarterly Business reviews
- Focuses on KPU growth by tracking and analyzing data.
- Leads product adoption strategies and key to defining product development priorities
- Recognized as "guru" or external expert in a function
- Demonstrates broad and comprehensive expertise in leading-edge theories, techniques and/or technologies within own field
- Influences internal/external business and/or regulatory issues that have an impact on the business
- Leads highly visible multidisciplinary project teams or initiatives; provides thought leadership
- Proactively identifies and solves the most complex problems; uses ground-breaking methods to think beyond existing solutions
- Impacts business direction through the development of innovative services or products
- Negotiates with senior management, customers, regulators or vendors to influence decisions
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 - 15 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.