Qualifications: Education :
- Prepare strategic analysis, market insights, and competitive intelligence in order to drive informed executive decision-making for Applied Materials' > $1 billion Etch Products Group.
- Perform quarterly market sizing and share analysis and submit to corporate working with BMs and Finance to identify revenue and share targets.
- Develop and update SAM by application baseline to support product offerings.
- Develop and maintain BU market share roadmap and scorecard.
- Analyze the economic environment and end-user trends impacting market demand, identify emerging new markets, and track customer spend plans, technology adoption and changes to the customer landscape.
- Track competitors' positions by customer/application and assist in sizing and prioritizing specific penetration opportunities.
- Act as a key point of contact for Corporate IR in requests such as market size, win/loss updates and defining key BU messages
- Meet external market analysts (Gartner, VLSI) to discuss market trends and BU market share
Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred. Experience:
Previous experience in Finance or Marketing required. Skills:
Highly proficient in excel. Good power point and presentation skills required.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.