Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise. Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. May lead functional teams or projects. Key Responsibilities
- Research product marketing trends and conduct diverse and complex benchmarking analysis of the company's markets, competition and product mix versus the competition (e.g. Product Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Technical Marketing)
- Owns collection and use of market sizing and segmentation data in the BU strategy and marketing process.
- Uses specialized breadth of expertise to contribute to complex product road maps and conducts pricing/margin analysis
- Provide diverse and complex product forecasts. Develop product financial plans including cost reductions, margin maintenance and return on investment goals
- Assist the field teams with direct marketing of key products to key accounts
- Collects and analyzes data for Red Team analysis and annual and quarterly Business reviews
- Focuses on KPU growth by tracking and analyzing data.
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.