Recognized as an expert within the company. Anticipates internal and or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements. Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. Contributes to the development of functional strategy. Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives. Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirements.Key Responsibilities
- Research product marketing trends and conduct unique and complex benchmarking analysis of the company's markets, competition and product mix versus the competition (e.g. Product Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Technical Marketing)
- Owns collection and use of market sizing and segmentation data in the BU strategy and marketing process.
- Recognized as an expert and contribute to abstract product road maps and conducts pricing/margin analysis
- Provide unique and complex product forecasts. Develop product financial plans including cost reductions, margin maintenance and return on investment goals
- Assist the field teams with direct marketing of key products to key accounts
- Collects and analyzes data for Red Team analysis and annual and quarterly Business reviews
- Focuses on KPU growth by tracking and analyzing data.
- Develop product adoption strategies and assist to define product development priorities
- Regarded as the technical expert in their particular field
- Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 - 10 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.