has an exciting opportunity in our Aligned Solutions team. We are looking for a Market Development Manager
to engage with members cooperatives CEO/GMs and boards in business development, strategic planning, talent and industry insight related activities. You must have excellent communication, relationship management and strategic planning skills, be able to make important decisions while managing conflict and multiple stakeholders and display the ability to understand individual styles and build trust.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Engage, build and enhance relationships with assigned member cooperatives, their leadership and boards of directors. Deliver business insight, thought-provoking insight and create additional awareness regarding CHS products and services.
- Partner with assigned member cooperatives to assist in the development and delivery of educational tools, strategic business plans, market analysis and go-to-market strategies as well as provide a recommended course of action.
- Develop plans in collaboration with Aligned Solutions leadership and CHS business units to create win/win scenarios by leveraging the full scope including products, services, global reach and intellect of the CHS enterprise.
- Actively participate in industry initiatives and associations for the betterment of the cooperative system, agriculture and rural America.
- Act as a trusted advisor and the face of CHS to industry associations and advocacy groups which are important to CHS, our industry and our owners.
- Cultivate and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 plus years of agribusiness account management and/or cooperative management experience
- Agronomy or cooperative business experience
- Financial and balance sheet experience
A little about us:
CHS is proud to offer veterans a place to grow their careers. Driven by the values of the farm families who own CHS, our employees focus on helping farmers raise healthy crops.