00064400Market Development Manager
The Market Development Manager will develop, maintain and grow On Premise and CDC account volume and gross profit within an assigned territory. This person will be responsible for account development and retention, new account acquisition and face to face order taking within the confined geography. They will have the ability to alter distribution, frequency and order taking procedures, to better meet the customer’s needs. The position may cross multiple facility boundaries.
Execute and close sales calls, focused on value-added selling activities in specified accounts:
- Execute Looks of Success in outlets, sell and implement campaigns, and sell promotional programming.
- Manage appropriate store inventory levels.
- Support contract renewal negotiations as requested.
- Generate IRR analysis.
- Develop customer relationships.
- Review business results with customers.
- Ensure assets meet minimum performance requirements and develop a plan of action for those assets generating zero or low volume.
- Establish and achieve equipment placement goals.
- Track daily, weekly and monthly call activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations.
- Manage all assigned Customer Support Tickets through to closure.
[AMOP function] In connection with an Order Replenishment sales call:
- Ensure account meets Company merchandising standards.
- Determine stores' product needs.
- Place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes.
- Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements.
- Sell in promotional programs.
- Ensure customer compliance.
Communicate account and market knowledge to Sales Center, to include information on new customers.
Assure account and customer standards are met, including assuring proper POS is executed and proper maintenance of company assets.
Check for proper company standards in product rotation.
Resolve customer inquiries, including researching and closing Customer Service Tickets.
Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling.
Business Development Function:
- Acquire specific number of accounts based on assigned territory opportunity
- Set up new accounts with channel LOS
- Qualify accounts to determine opportunity and investment levels
- High School - GED or Diploma
- 1+ years general sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years sales and customer service specific experience
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.