This role will be located in the Houston, TX area.
Welcome to the new Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) team! We are looking for an energetic and collaborative Market Development Manager (MDM) to support our largest Datacenter customer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise. This role will manage all end-to-end co-marketing activities with HPE for North America and Latin America. The Americas MDM is also our NA channel expert, developing and executing our strategy to maximize this critical portion of our business with HPE (greater than 70% of the total.)Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications
Additional qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business with a technical aptitude, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering (MBA Preferred)
- 5 years of technical sales and marketing experience in the technology industry.
- Deep knowledge and proven experience in designing go-to-market strategies, product launch plans, demand generation strategies.
- Relationship management skills at executive levels
- Strong negotiations in complex environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong and effective presentation skills toward internal and external senior executives
- Demonstrated ability to work as a strong team player
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and to achieve high quality results
- Ability to work effectively with all types of eco-system partners
- Ability to travel monthly (US based)
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.