Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Help us connect the world by building relationships and broadening our network reach to provide cutting-edge technology to strategic areas.As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people. As an empowered Inside Market Development Representative, you will negotiate access to commercial properties. By leveraging your effective communication skills, you will create a compelling future that will propel economic growth within our communities and optimize revenue growth for Comcast.
- Works with commercial property developers, owners, and managers to negotiate and secure Right of Entry (ROE) access to their properties in support of Comcast Business' network expansion strategy.
- Partner with Sales, Legal and Construction organizations as needed to support real estate access activity.
- Exceeds monthly property access targets through effective negotiation and strong organizational skills.
- Develops approaches that best position projects or ideas; leverages supportive factors, addresses barriers, and manages unique needs and preferences of key internal and external decision makers.
- Prioritizes and balances, organizes, and allocates time, actions, resources, and initiatives in ways that generate results, especially in fast-moving or uncertain situations.
- Partners with cross functional internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on meeting business objectives.
- Quickly and easily adapts to different or new ways of working, showing enthusiasm and support for changes.
- Communicates to potential subscribers and current customers product benefits, using appropriate sales techniques.
- Increases sellable business addresses through new building acquisition while operating within market capital guidelines.
- Positions the value of Comcast's portfolio of Business Services products to building developers, owners, and managers.
- Develops and implements best marketing practices that contribute to improved performance and overall success.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Participates with out-of-the-office meetings with customers on a regular basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and in presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
Business or Marketing
Years of Experience
Generally requires 0-2 years related experience (Telecommunications or Commercial Real Estate preferred)
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of
work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
A little about us:
Comcast brings together the best in media + technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences.