Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Help us connect the world by enabling productive relationships and broadening our network reach to provide cutting-edge technology to strategic areas.As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people.
As an empowered Market Development Specialist, you will enable the team to expand Comcast's premier business and residential network by driving efficiencies in business and legal processes, optimizing day-to-day activities, and analyzing business operations to better align internal and external customer needs. By leveraging your professional communication, initiative and commitment toward quality, you will play an integral role in moving the team toward excellent execution of goals.
- Manages value-added projects and initiatives; interacts closely with cross-functional teams in order to secure alignment on business objectives and solution excellence.
- Makes procedural or process suggestions for achieving team goals or performing team functions; provides necessary resources or helps to remove obstacles to help the team exceed expectations.
- Performs value-added tracking and reporting and gathering content for business presentations.
- Adheres to the team's expectations and guidelines; demonstrates personal commitment to the team.
- Determines project/assignment requirements by breaking them down into tasks; identifying needed resources; and coordinating with internal and occasionally external partners.
- Participates in a variety of projects involving the development and/or enhancement of tools to drive greater value-added results.
- Manages job processes, tasks, and work products to ensure freedom from errors, omissions, or defects; initiates action to correct quality problems or notifies others of quality issues as appropriate.
- Establishes and maintains working relationships within various departments, functions, channels, business management, and program sponsors.
- Shares important or relevant information with the team.
- Supports analysis and design of existing and new business processes that span multiple areas of the organization, including Customer Operations, Sales Operations, Marketing, Training, Finance, and Legal.
- Develops scalable processes to support and benefit the Company's architecture vision.
- Deconstructs technical concepts and metrics to facilitate process development.
- Helps to define success metrics for each new system or process and establishes a plan to track, monitor, and measure the success of those metrics.
- Completes assessments of business processes and documents in each of the following areas: problem statements, process flows, gap analyses, and solution recommendations.
- Develops repeatable, and thus scalable, plans and processes in order to speed time to market and improve operational efficiency.
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both field and corporate) in order to secure alignment.
- Diagnoses, corrects, and documents issues, risks, and problems using Quality Assurance (QA) practices.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
Business or Marketing
Years of Experience
Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of
work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
A little about us:
Comcast brings together the best in media + technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences.