Market Development Sr. Analyst– Austin, TX
Dell’s Marketing Vision is to be a world-class, innovative and customer-focused marketing organization that shapes our offerings, influences our stakeholder’s perceptions and behaviors, and drives growth and profitability. Dell provides boundless opportunities for lateral and upward mobility and growth. We have a Mentor Connect program that enables you to seek mentorship to support personal and professional development. Dell also has “Marketing University” that provides marketers tools and courses to develop and strengthen functional marketing skills, deepen technical expertise, enhance personal effectiveness, and strengthens leadership skills.
Our Member Purchase Program team is a strategic function within our consumer sales organization. The team is focused on developing new business opportunities and interacts directly with customers on a daily basis. Partner Management Advisors are responsible for leveraging our commercial relationships to develop new and innovative ways to reach our consumer customer base. You will be responsible for driving sales by securing marketing placements and developing unique program opportunities within your specific set of accounts. Candidate will find creative ways to engage key influencers to gain their support in active promotion of our offers and campaigns. Our account managers work with large amounts of information and must be comfortable drawing conclusions and driving actions from their analysis.
- Utilize sales tools and marketing resources to drive balanced growth between core account set and new account acquisition.
- Research new account acquisition opportunities leveraging RAD account and share of wallet data.
- Maintain and update program coordinators contacts in SFDC. Use sales tools to identify program coordinators, either in existing or prospective accounts.
- Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests. Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell’s technology, products, services. Come up with unique, creative solutions and program components for certain industries or segment verticals.
- Measures and tracks account-level financial performance of existing accounts. Leverage data to assess efficiency of demand gen efforts. Makes educated decisions based on synthesis of account information and data analysis. Is able to re-prioritize focus based on account trajectory, growth or decline.
- Work with EPP account support resources to effectively channel and resolve customer and segment partner escalations. Engage outbound sales support team to follow up on prospective leads and prioritization of outbound call activities.
- Assist in execution of marketing activities intended to increase customer opt-in rates.
* Bachelor's degree required
* Sales, account management, and retail experience preferred
* Strong drive for results, communication skills, financial acumen and strategic agility
* Ability to prioritize demands while ensuring customer needs are met
* Able to articulate to customers all program elements including payroll deduction, CFI and subsidy programs (training will be provided). Must be comfortable presenting to customer executives in a formal setting (e.g., Dell Executive Business Center).
* Must be able to engage REL sales teams to promote the program both internally and externally.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
**Job:** **Marketing - Market Development*
**Organization:** **Global Marketing*
**Title:** *Market Development Sr. Analyst - Round Rock, TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *170000AT*