Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We're a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we're reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We're currently seeking a Market Crew Recruiter.
The ability to speak Spanish is required.
What you'll do:
Skills we're seeking:
- Develop , expand on and increase domestic (local) applicant flow channels and act as key advisor to the business on developing and supporting recruitment solutions
Lead recruitment, talent sourcing and employment marketing efforts for hourly (non-exempt) positions in assigned market
Use a variety of Talent Management system(s) to create and manage job postings and record and administer candidate tracking data, information and hiring statuses
Collaborate with team to identify, evaluate and deploy local in person and internet sourcing strategies and techniques to identify and hire high quality hourly talent
Create and execute a sourcing strategy that establishes the company as an "Employer of Choice" within local communities, including partnering with community, military and grass roots organizations to identify and motivate candidates, manage recruitment advertising, job posting, field visits, community organization sponsorships, etc.
Use advanced internet technologies and social media to leverage branding of company and promote hourly position openings
Represent the company at job fairs, school and community events, etc. while building sustainable relationships in the surrounding community
Establish and manage pipeline of potential employees (prospects), and partner with local branch management teams to anticipate, determine and fulfill landscaping maintenance recruiting needs
- Expand on the sourcing and screening process to improve quality of candidates and hires; while reducing Operation team's time in interviewing/selecting/communicating with applicants.
- Develop and expand on screening process by working with each branch and HR VP to create accurate job descriptions and postings; pre-screening questions, phone screening template and interview questions to ensure consistency, improve quality and help to reduce turnover
- Assure that all jobs posted have improved description and that all candidate presented have been screened with standard questions.
- Ensures screening information is provided to Ops team on every candidate presented
- Train community, military and neighborhood partners on qualifications for openings and ensure referrals meet BrightView quality standards
- Maintain strong partnerships with Operations teams and HR business partners and support BrightView Hiring Practices & Standards goals and strategies. Act as recruitment and retention champion for monetary programs (LEAF Employee Referral, H2b, Puerto Rico) and non-monetary (non-employee referrals, internet sourcing, community recruiting) strategies
- Stay aligned to business operations and development plans by participating in branch meetings, events and activities
- Continue to add value to the business by offering creative sourcing ideas and techniques, to improve screening of walk-ins, technology and non-technology process improvement suggestions, training, presentation of data and analysis and assisting with retention activities
Create and maintain detailed report, analytic and scorecard data
Assist with training and coaching Production and Operations Managers in interviewing and fair selection skills in partnership with HR Business Partners
Partner with HR Team, Professional Recruiters, TA Ops and CR Solution Center on developing strategies for challenges in the market
- Deepen the relationship with targeted community partners to "take care of our community" and "take pride" in the quality and diversity of candidates being selected as employees
- Identify targeted sourcing list during strategic planning meetings to include 5-10 community sources (based on results, legacy data or anticipation of effectiveness - business goals)
- Work closely in person to train selected partners on BrightView as an employer of choice and hiring standards and qualifications
- Develop effective screening/interviewing processes to achieve results - prospects/hires
- Conduct community roundtable meetings with targeted sources
- Attend recruitment events, job fairs and community partner meetings as needed
Participate in departmental projects and team meetings as required
Maintain a flexible, positive and adaptable attitude in the face of changing business needs or priority shifts
Use professional judgment and communication skills when interacting with internal colleagues, candidates and community partners
Maintain attendance and punctuality standards and field travel requirements
Demonstrate BrightView Leadership behaviors of Instilling Trust, Driving Engagement, Values Differences, Ensures Accountability, Focuses on Client and Builds Effective Teams.
2 years minimum of high volume (100+ hires per month average), non-exempt position, recruiting experience with the ability to interact directly with hiring managers required
Business acumen and/or previous experience with working in a seasonal type business preferred
Proven experience with sourcing passive candidates and building talent pools
Demonstrated ability to build and sustain community-based relationships
Professional level oral and written communication skills
Proven ability to meet deadlines and produce results based on key deliverables and metrics
- Proven ability to overcome objections from hiring managers and candidates in a diplomatic and professional manner
- Outgoing and extroverted personality required
ability to work independently with diverse personalities at all levels within the organization and thrive in a matrix-management/team-based environment
An adaptable, decisive, problem solver, capable of multi-tasking while prioritizing and balancing the interests of the company, clients and employees
Possess excellent organizational skills with high degree of attention to detail
Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, especially excel as well as proficient in internet based technologies
Must have a valid Driver's License and the ability to drive to a variety of work locations in assigned territory
Must be outgoing and self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised to meet goals and objectives
Must be able to work a flexible work schedule (including some evenings and weekends) and travel as required both within and outside of assigned territory
Military Service a plus!
High School Diploma or GED
Paid time off
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.Job ID
13101 Date posted
A little about us:
Redefining the landscape industry