This role can be located in Brookfield, WI or Alpharetta, GA
An ideal candidate will be inquisitive and high-energy with a passion for managing their overall day-to-day responsibilities.
- Responsible for leading the proactive gathering, analyzing and communication of market data and trends related to financial services technology industry.
- Engage with Fiserv pursuit teams to socialize and make accessible impactful industry thought leadership that helps Fiserv cultivate enduring executive relationships.
- This role is responsible for WorldMap, a quarterly “state of the financial services industry” that empowers Fiserv management, pursuit teams, and product management professionals to align go-to-market strategy with accurate predictions of future market trends.
- This role is also responsible for developing strategic insights that aid Fiserv senior leaders to make more informed decisions about the market and competitive landscape.
- Efforts will include primary and secondary intelligence sources along with feedback from Fiserv sales and account management representatives about market and competitor activity.
Essential Functions (Job Duties):
- Direct GSO Sales Insights Team communications, including oversight of Intelligence Portal, templates, content deliverables, branding, eCRM Chatter posts; serves as liaison to Global Marketing
- Lead the quarterly update of WorldMap across a broad taxonomy of topics spanning the banking and credit union markets, including thought leadership on payments, channels, demographics, consumer behavior, risk and fraud trends, as well as international market insights
- Lead the packaging and repurposing of thought leadership for client-facing engagements, either directly or through account and sales teams
- Create presentations based on a variety of data analysis and deliver to internal stakeholders; provide quality control of team deliverables
- Manage time-sensitive, executive-driven projects within the GSO Sales Insights team and ensure that timely deadlines are met
- Lead the Week in Review initiative, the most widely leveraged content on the Fiserv Boardroom Series
- Work with Global Sales, Global Marketing and Fiserv Business Units to develop strategic reports for strategic planning, sales campaigns and other key initiatives
- Proactively develop cross-functional relationships with business units within and outside of supported departments
- Effectively communicate through written and oral reports to all levels of management, clients and sponsors with no supervision
- Be knowledgeable of the key competitors, continually gathering information and sharing with necessary parties.
- The Market Intelligence Analyst will be able to make informed decisions and give recommendations based on the data analysis that he/she performs.
- Support the Enterprise Competitive Intelligence team in gathering information needed to compete with Fiserv’s top competitors.
- Ad hoc reporting/projects to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to travel less than 10%
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business
Job Related Experience:
- Applicable experience in business/competitive analysis a plus.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in business analysis and reporting methods.
- 1-3 years of market intelligence, financial analysis or business analytics background preferred.
- Position requires advanced skills in Excel and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Proven leadership skills and business acumen
- Ability to proactively anticipate thought leadership needs of Fiserv organization
- Ability to think strategically and deliver predictive, proactive, and prescriptive insights
- Ability to work independently as well as in a rapidly growing and changing team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Ability to effectively present findings to senior level employees throughout the organization
- Highly organized and detail oriented individual
- Must be dynamic, innovative, and possess creative problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills along with strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of the financial services and banking technology industries preferred.
- Ability to assess a situation and determine the appropriate process & techniques to enable business results.
A little about us: