Are you passionate about impacting the careers of hundreds of millions of professionals? Are you an expert Market Researcher
with a proven track record in the consumer internet space? We are looking for a product-savvy and influential Market Researcher to create and nurture a lasting relationship between LinkedIn and our members/customers.
The Market Research Manager
will partner closely with product marketing, sales, regional team leads to drive the insights strategy and understand value of our members and customers of LinkedIn and how best to tap into this positioning.
The ideal candidate will be both analytical and creative. This position sits in the Market Research team within the broader Marketing organization that is responsible for driving understanding of LinkedIn s member and customer audiences. We re excited about research leaders who have a strong results orientation and know how to create value in an agile, fast paced, high performing environment.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works. Responsibilities:
- Lead the research and insights strategy for B2B business lines:
- Scope and design research project/action plan
- Draft questionnaires and discussion/interview guides
- Manage end-to-end project set-up and execution (in-field)
- Analyze data (using a variety of tools and resources)
- Synthesize data by reporting actionable results to Marketing, Sales & Product stakeholders
- Think Globally: Create research programs that can scale across geographies
- Connect and collaborate: Work closely with Product and Product marketing teams to drive changes and build programs that will help achieve goals
- 5+ years market research experience;
- BA or BS degree required
- 1+ years experience working with a statistical package (SPSS, R, Q)
- 2+ years experience authoring and programming surveys
- 2+ years experience working with large data sets
- 2+ years experience working with MS Office software package (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Expertise in consumer internet products
- Understanding of life cycle marketing strategy and execution
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Depth in qualitative and quantitative research, synthesizing key implications
- Experience with audience segmentation strategies and associated action plans
- Ability to analyze complex data sets is required. Ability to extract data from a database (SQL) is a plus.
- Ability to build automated reporting tools using Tableau is a big plus.
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.