**The Market to Quote Process Lead will coordinate and drive all deliverables associated with the implementation of Dell EMC’s Federal business processes and related IT solutions.**
Manages people who are responsible for internal business projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams of subject matter experts; delivering through the design process to completion. Organizes project activities and cross-functional meetings; ensures communication, and facilitates completion of the program/project on schedule and within budget. Interprets requirements, identifies and communicates project scope, and ensures program milestones and objectives are met. Monitors the project from inception through delivery. Manages corporate resources and third party vendor efforts to plan, build and implement solutions to internal problems and issues. Responsible for developing, prioritizing and submitting project plans, budgets and methodologies across a range of key projects. Define project performance reviews and post implementation evaluations. Take ownership of the successful implementation of all projects that collectively comprise a program.
**PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
· Develops plans which include program and/or service requirements and schedules for each program.
· Integrates activity and direction across multiple workgroups, departments or districts. Organizes and manages cross-functional problem resolution efforts as required.
· Manages activities of broad functional areas through first level managers and specialist individual contributors. Accountable for customer satisfaction, programs, products, and employees for assigned area of responsibility.
· Frequently interacts with direct reports, customers, managers and/or peer group managers.
· Prepares and reviews project/program status for risks/opportunities and makes recommendations to senior management and executives.
· Coordinates and manages cross functional resources to achieve project/program plan objectives.
· Market to Quote / Opportunity Management Process Expertise.
· Knowledge of Federal Market a plus.
· Experience with CRM solutions (Siebel and/or SFDC) required.
· Experience with Sales Quoting Processes and Contracts Required.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
· Communication skills.
· Time management skills.
· Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup.
· Cross-Functional skill.
· Customer Service skill.
· Mentoring/Coaching skills.
· Understanding of EMC's products and their value added to the customer.
· Ability to work effectively with senior management.
7Masters (Non -Technical)
**Experience Required:** 0
**Physical Requirements:** No
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
Customer Service & Support
200 - STORAGE CORPORATE
US - Massachusetts - Hopkinton