**** This role will ideally be based in the Pacific Northwest, with Seattle, Portland and Northern California as targets ****
• Dedicated to a Marketing Asset Channel or Channels within assigned bottler territory: College/University; Professional Sports; Entertainment
• Responsible for incorporation of brand strategies into asset strategies
• In-venue consumer messaging (aligned to brand strategies)
• Retail programs (including FSOP)
• Responsible for organization of Coca-Cola North America (CCNA) resources in support of marketing asset activation (i.e. experiential programming, sweepstakes platforms, media programs, MCR, etc.)
• Responsible for strategic planning for marketing assets within designated geography.
• Build relationships with key marketing asset personnel from major assets.
• SME on brand strategies
• Coordination of CCNA "Umbrella" National Marketing Asset Activation (if applicable) including Final Four, Football Championships, All-Star Games, World Cup events, etc.
• Coordination of Marketing Asset National Teams (i.e. theme parks) with local activation
• Serve as SME for marketing assets with other CCNA key constituents (PAC, government affairs, FSOP, etc.)
• Stewardship of CCNA contractual tickets
• Leverage expertise and build capability in brand-oriented tools (Design Machine, IMC Portal, Kwikee, Spotlight etc.)
• Work to develop and attend marketing planning meetings with asset partners, business reviews and stewardship meetings with asset marketing leadership
• Develop annual plans to leverage asset inventory
• Plan and coordinate with Bottlers to leverage asset tickets and asset experiences in region promotions
• Attend asset events as necessary to ensure activation execution
• Engage Cross Functional SME's i.e. Sustainability, PAC, Government Affairs, Food Service, to help derive value for our partners
• Amplify national pillar programs via asset activation to meet local needs (Share a Coke, Fall Football, Holiday, etc.)
• Stewardship of CCNA contractual asset tickets
• Protect the company's rights, trademarks and investments. Coordinate with Region CAM to ensure POS, packaging, coupons, etc., follow Legal, Brand, trademark, and creative processes and guidelines are implemented and followed
• Ensure all contractual benefits are leveraged and all league rules are followed
• Consult with Brand teams and Agencies on Sampling events and tours
Bachelor's degree required; MBA or other graduate degree preferred
• 5 or more years of experience required, preferably with agencies who support the consumer goods/beverages industry
• Knowledge of brand strategy and application across channel, including local marketing
• Budget responsibility and management
• Understands the key drivers of brand health across entire portfolio
• Knowledge of key consumption occasions, shopper messaging, and methods of activation
• Proven track record of achieving sustainable results
• 7 or more years of experience preferred with agencies who support the consumer goods/beverages industry
Specialized Technical Skills Required
• Knowledge of Agency capabilities
• Planning and organizing experience; execution bias for action
• Brand architecture/positioning
• TM use, legal guidelines and Vis ID SME
• Media (tags, scripts, print ads, program ads)
• Rules development, legal approval process
• Coupon codes
• Prize fulfillment
• Brand Acumen - positioning, role, occasions, vision
• Collaboration (e.g. Region Commercial, Sales and Ops and Agencies)
Specialized Technical Skills Preferred
• Agency Management
• Planning and organizing experience; execution bias for action Brand architecture / positioning, TM use, legal guidelines and Vis ID SME
• Effectively communicates & builds relationships at all organizational levels
• Knowledge in consumer / shopper insights and trends
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.