At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description: Job Summary:
Responsibilities include managing new product data management within the PPC process (new product data set-up) and packaging graphics coordination. Key Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- Gathers applicable product detail information required to complete the PPC forms and inputs.
- Enters applicable product information into PPC system assuring all system edits are passed and information is complete and accurate and key milestones and timelines are met.
- Lead cross functional action team meetings to ensure that all PPCs are prioritized and completed.
- Works cross-functionally with product marketers, packaging engineering, technical service, marketing communications and other teams to coordinate necessary inputs to enable the creation of packaging graphics layouts, get them routed / approved and finalized.
- Manages individual project-based and packaging graphics design costs and budgets.
- Collaborate with all approvers such as marketing, manufacturing and supply chain teams to ensure that all obstacles are resolved quickly.
- Ensures project objectives and deadlines are met and address delays and slowdowns in process.
- Publish weekly project status updates clearly communicating issues, delays and overall project impact
- File and asset management in 3M's asset repository
Data entry - attention to detail for proper data additions to critical systems. Process map & cross-functional team understanding. Timeline, vendor and budget management. Knowledge of automotive industry and business preferred. Personal Attributes:
- Passion for excellence in implementation.
- Works well in cross functional teams.
- Energized by fast paced challenging work environment.
- Positive attitude & strong work ethic.
- Works independently.
- High School Diploma/GED or higher from an accredited learning institution
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a Marketing Coordinator role
- Associates Degree or higher in Marketing from an accredited learning institution
- Experience in automotive aftermarkets.
Up to 5% domestic/internationalRelocation:
Is not authorized
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.