Support MWI's management and marketing efforts by extracting, analyzing and summarizing data on a variety of applications, drawing appropriate conclusions, and presenting results in a clear and concise format.
• Analyze program structures to identify relevant tools and reporting to best aid our sales staff and vendor partners in successfully executing a program.
• Develop reports as needed by management and sales force by extracting and calculating data and disseminating to appropriate parties in meaningful and user-friendly reports.
• Calculate final program performance and work with vendors to ensure MWI's sales data reconciles with vendor data and that all earned incentives are collected.
• Identify process improvement opportunities and work closely with I.T. to automate systems where ever possible.
• Work with vendor partners, Sales Managers and Marketing team to influence program development by providing appropriate data reports and analysis.
Minimum Experience and Education:
Typically three or more years of related experience or a Bachelor's Degree is required. High degree of computer proficiency is necessary, including in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, solid understanding of database management concepts, and proficiency with query tools such as MS Access, SQL, or comparable. AS/400 experience preferred. Ability to understand and use mathematical and statistical concepts is needed. Must be able to read, understand, and interpret programs and translate them into data requirements. Must be exacting, thorough, and highly attentive to detail. The incumbent must value accuracy and appropriateness, and possess the ability to clearly and concisely communicate the results of data analysis relevant to the given context.
• Analysis: Resolves practical problems by choosing the appropriate mathematical technique (percentages, formulas, etc.); use quantitative data to construct logical explanations for real world situations; expresses mathematical ideas and concepts verbally and in writing; understands the role of chance in the occurrence and prediction of events.
• Critical Thinking; Identifies a need for data, obtains the data from existing sources or creates them, and evaluates their relevance and accuracy.
• Time Management/Organization: Establishes realistic priorities; solicits appropriate cooperation from others; accurately assesses own time requirements for various projects/activities; schedules own time and activities efficiently.
• Initiative: Assumes responsibility for necessary actions or problem resolution when accountability is not clear; appropriately initiates behavior on projects or other initiatives without requiring explicit management direction or guidance; knows when management involvement is required and seeks it out.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.