Are you an Eloqua and Salesforce fanatic who geeks out on new marketing technologies and processes that create efficiency and build customer engagement? If so, we have a great opportunity for you to shine!
Aquent is the global leader in marketing and creative staffing for over 30 years, so we know just how important marketing is to a company's success. Privately held, we operate 2 brands (Aquent and Vitamin T) spanning seven countries and 40 plus cities.
We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Operations Analyst responsible for measuring and enhancing best-in-class automated marketing campaigns. This analytics rockstar must enjoy working in a fast-paced, global environment and have a passion for utilizing data to drive strategic recommendations. The Marketing Operations Analyst will report to the Director of Marketing Operations and will be responsible for analyzing marketing campaigns, forecasting trends, and building dashboards to optimize marketing and sales revenue performance. This candidate would describe themselves as a "power user" of automation and will have advanced knowledge of various BI, Analytics and Marketing Automation platforms to advise on best practices and suggestions to optimize use of data and technology. An ideal applicant must be extremely comfortable working within the Eloqua, Salesforce, and Tableau platforms.
Here's what you will be doing:
- Create graphical and interactive dashboards in Tableau to help drive the optimal marketing strategy.
- Interpret the user journey to better understand and improve lead scoring, buyer personas, and the overall customer experience.
- Provide insights from data to optimize PPC, SEO, online advertising, email marketing programs and social media programs.
- Establish and track marketing performance metrics including campaign effectiveness, prospect engagement, funnel advancement, and ROI to identify growth opportunities.
- Ability to assist both Marketing and Sales in deriving insightful analysis based upon campaign response data and sales funnel analysis.
- Recommend and assist with A/B campaign testing strategies, execution and measurement.
- Understand data structures within Eloqua/SFDC for data integration, hygiene, segmentation, and contact acquisition management .
- Manage development of contact records and data to build data models for current and prospective customers .
- Execute data hygiene programs to constantly improve and validate prospect and customer contact information within the database .
- Manage preparation and production of database reports showing growth, usage and quality of data .
What you will need to bring to be considered:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, data analytics, business administration, or equivalent is required.
- MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years digital marketing or equivalent job-related experience.
- Eloqua Luminary and or Product Master certification preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility. The ability to adapt to change quickly and to tackle unfamiliar tasks and requests with positive attitude and resourcefulness.
- Strong background in marketing analytics with the understanding of campaign testing, refinement, and optimization of digital campaigns to deliver exceptional results.
- Strong time and project management/coordination skills.
- Relentless focus on using data for problem-solving and campaign improvement. Capable of analyzing complex data sets and delivering actionable business recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience optimizing strategy for: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Search & Display, Social Media, Direct Mail, and Email.
- An understanding of and experience working with supporting digital marketing technologies such as CMS, Eloqua, Salesforce, and Tableau.
- Experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing to drive increase in conversions on landing pages.
- A passion for problem-solving, learning and educating others.
What We Offer:
- An innovative workspace in LA! Located near the La Brea Tar Pits, it has an awesome view and cool architectural elements - and plenty of space to work, lead meetings and stay connected across the organization via hi-tech video units.
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, generous 401(k), FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more
- An unusually generous and flexible vacation offered - AKA vacation when you need it
- Free use of company's Hawaii beach house
- Industry reputation: we are the world's largest marketing creative staffing firm and a Diamond winner of Inavero's Best of Staffing award for customer service
If you would like to learn more about this role, let's start a conversation - apply so we can connect!!
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
A little about us:
Aquent helps leading companies achieve their goals by connecting them with talented marketing, creative and digital professionals on a contract basis.