Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Marketing Analyst job in Eden Prairie, MN. This is a temporary opportunity. As a Marketing Analyst you will be responsible to perform ad-hoc and regular analysis to support the strategic initiatives of product development, sales, and marketing.
Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Marketing Analyst job include:
• Structure and define scope of analysis.
• Pull data from multiple sources to satisfy requests, and also integrate data across data sources
• Structure and define the deliverable to meet the needs of the requestor.
• Develop and maintain relationships with requestors across the organization, specifically meeting deadlines and communicating expectations clearly.
• Project work is highly varied and would include data retrieval; data cleansing, pre-processing, and QA of data; data analysis and developing conclusions/ recommendations, and final report preparation
• 4 - 6 years minimum proven experience in data retrieval and analysis.
• proven experience in receiving and developing a scope for analysis, defining and meeting deadlines.
• proven experience/exposure to marketing tools such as segmentation schemes, and data management techniques, including data cleansing, merge/purge; demonstrable skills using one or more database reporting tools such as Microsoft Access.
Minimum Education Requirement:Bachelor's Degree
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Marketing Analyst job in Eden Prairie, MN or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.