McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Medical-Surgical provides medical-surgical supplies and equipment to physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgery centers. Our catalog includes more than 150,000 national brand products from bandages to exam tables, plus McKesson's own line of high-quality medical-surgical products. We're proud to be the only national distributor serving the entire continuum of healthcare.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Medical-Surgical you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
McKesson is seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst to join our team in Richmond, VA.
As a Marketing Analyst with McKesson Medical-Surgical, you will be responsible for building transparency on promotional campaign performance and investment returns in support of customer acquisition, retention, and other pertinent aspects of marketing activity.
- Provide analytical support across various segments of the marketing department.
- Provide support for the product marketing function through research and analysis of the company's markets, competition and product mix.
- Research and make presentations on dynamics that impact medical surgical market.
- Analyze the competitive environment and future trends and makes recommendations.
- Be an excellent critical thinker and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Have strong understanding of data manipulation, data relationships, spreadsheets, queries, and business intelligence tools.
- Have strong ability to generate meaningful data analysis to influence action.
- Have strong understanding of quantitative modeling methods and concepts.
2+ years experience in analytics or data related fieldsCritical Skills
- 2+ years experience working with large amounts of data.
- 2+ years experience analyzing information, measuring key performance indicators and calculating return on investment
- 2+ years experience developing KPIs, dashboards, reports, and visualization to identify and predict market trends and dynamics
- 2+ years experience creating and manipulating promotion forecasting models to assess financial liabilities for promotions and events
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- SQL, Microsoft Business Applications to include: Access and PowerPoint
- Business Objects Reporting preferred
- Ability to use data-driven insights to recommend actions to improve performance to Marketing leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of company products
- Technical background
- Analytical skills
BA or BS degree or equivalent experience.Physical Requirements
General Office DemandsBenefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.Agency Statement
No agencies please.
McKesson is in business for better health.