At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
We are seeking a qualified Marketing Analyst to join our team. You will help develop and maintain reporting documents that will provide visibility into marketing effectiveness and help optimize marketing strategy. A key component of this position is to maintain the Net Promoter System for the company, which receives, analyzes, and responds to feedback from each Vivint Solar customer. This individual will be based out of our Lehi, UT office and will have the opportunity to work with a hardworking, innovative team.
You'll make a difference by...
- Maintaining the Net Promoter System's distribution and collection of survey responses
- Analyzing NPS data and making recommendations to management
- Collaborating with customer experience to identify areas where we can improve how we serve our customers
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in customer feedback and consumer insights strategies
- Building reports for Executive leadership stakeholders, digital marketing, customer experience, social media, sales marketing, and other groups
You'll do that with your...
- Analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with the Net Promoter Score system
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Understanding of SQL and micro-strategies
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You'll know you're ready if you have...
- Business/Marketing Analyst experience
- Experience with researching and executing customer feedback systems
- Knowledge of statistical modeling and software
- Experience converting data into useful insights
- Experience with a range of marketing channels and an understanding of how to use each channel to achieve business goals
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws .