Job Description: RESPONSIBILITY LEVEL:
Works under the general direction of the Unitary Product Group Marketing Manager in executing marketing plans and programs that support market segment sales objectives for profit, growth, and customer satisfaction. Helps facilitate ongoing market research and analysis for the Unitary Product Group, HVAC Products and Distribution.
Job Qualifications: REQUIREMENTS:
- Provides marketing support in executing approved branding strategy, marketing plans and providing financial results for assigned modules of approved programs.
- Assists with defining and developing solutions and solution deployment, sales tool development, market approach and plans promotional activities.
- Supports and assists with preparing advertising, promotions and marketing materials for adoption by regional markets and to maximize market share.
- Conducts research and analysis that supports our Social Media strategy, and market insights to support growth in the UPG FD HVAC Distribution business.
- On a monthly basis, manages the Media Plan traction and ROI to be used by the Marketing Manager to communicate results and effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Supports Regional Markets on various marketing initiatives Marketing Manager is implementing.
- Participates in developing marketing materials for marketing presentations to customers, field as well as leadership, etc.
- Assists with market studies by monitoring market share, market perceptions and major competitors.
- Gathers market data and customer research information to produce charts under the direction of senior Marketing personnel.
- Tracks marketing programs by collecting, analyzing and reporting market data for assigned market segments.
- Attends marketing association events with senior Marketing personnel to maintain awareness of industrial product and service requirements and new fields of market pursuit.
- Provides input for help in determining marketing objectives based on customers' needs. Works within established marketing policies and processes.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or related field with strong analytical skills, with ability to effectively organize marketing data.
- Demonstrates excellent written communication skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Access).
- Requires a minimum of one year of experience in marketing, market research, or product marketing. 3-5 years of experience is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with Sales and Marketing staff.
- Analytical skills and ability to effectively organize marketing data.
- Proficiency in multi-tasking.
- Able to travel 15-20% of the time.
- Bonus Skills: InDesign, Photoshop and Adobe Suite.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.