The Sr. Product Marketing Specialist will be responsible for assisting with the development of sales enablement and market awareness tools to support the launch of multiple enterprise solutions that include hardware, software and service offerings across the retail vertical. This position will also support the product management and solution marketing managers with market, competitive and customer analysis as assigned. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and product owners to understand technical product specifications and customer requirements with retailer value messaging and positioning in the development of sales enablement and market awareness tools.
- Actively coordinate and drive smooth solution, product, software or service launch activities with global regions and key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Collect and analyze competitive, market and customer data regarding potential target markets for new solutions, products, software platforms and services.
- Monitor key markets, emerging relevant technologies, competitors, customers and other industry resources for the creation of newsletters, reports, business cases or customer focused presentations.
- Develop product launch performance analysis globally using business intelligence tools and prepare summary of findings.
- Understand enterprise technologies for inventory management solutions.
- Analyze competitive and retail market trending as assigned to aid the Product Management team with roadmap development.
- Work with globally matrixed cross-functional teams internally and externally to create sales enablement tools that drive world class solutions that deliver to retailer desired values.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or other related field
- Minimum 5 years of equivalent marketing work experience, retail operations experience is beneficial.
- Needs to be able to actively engage and work on complex global technology based solutions including competitive knowledge, product/solution messaging, value creation, voice of customer / market and market intelligence as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite, Google Alerts and other web based analytics platforms.
- Must be able to analyze complex technical products, enterprise solutions, customer and global market dynamics and develop recommendations that are not obvious.
- Analytical, creative, persistent, highly motivated, team oriented and result driven.
- Demonstrated success working in a global matrix environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Well-developed presentation skills both in development and delivery.
- Must be able to take analytical findings and turn them into actionable insights and recommendations that can impact the business
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision from start to finish.
- Thorough work product, attention to detail and consistently accurate reporting.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, ability to make decisions working in a changing environment where direction may be ambiguous.
- Great organizational skills and time management
- Up to 10% travel may be required
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.