- Develops, measures and tracks critical strategies to drive profitable volume growth through analytical planning and data-driven decisions. Performs analysis to help formulate and define potential marketing initiatives by assisting in implementation, measuring results, and providing actionable recommendations based on outcomes. Uses customer behavior, industry, vendor and competitive data to identify key trends, volume drivers and uncover root causes of performance to optimize marketing investments. The position will report to the Head of BioLife Marketing.
- Develop and manage marketing mix models to determine optimal allocations of marketing investments
- Create test and learn experiments across marketing channels and measure impacts (A/B, direct mail, digital, email testing)
- Develop strategies to measure consumer response across channels and brands to quantify the overall impact of multi-channel initiatives
- Analysis of marketing campaigns (digital and traditional) through customer segmentation and profiling, design of experiment, and data mining.
- Create consumer behavior models by identifying key attributes to predict donation patterns and marketing response rates.
- Define and create lifetime value models for customers and segments
- Monitor and analyze key metrics; use available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot KPIs
- Work closely with team members to provide accurate forecast projections/goals across marketing channels
- Participating in development and enhancement of key programs to optimize customer awareness, market share, overall efficiencies and support specified work function initiatives.
- Lead and execute reporting efforts designed to optimize marketing spend
- Develops comprehensive understanding and knowledge base of those business processes related to the marketing database, audience selection, and creative testing and how they impact models.
- Ensures standards and consistency of marketing model development processes
- Perform deep dive analyses on key trends.
- Run ad-hoc analyses to identify and recommend innovative options to drive business strategy.
- Responsible for all weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly customer reporting
- Enhance existing reporting tools on an on-going basis to accommodate evolving business needs.
A little about us:
At Shire, we help people with rare diseases and specialized conditions live their lives to the fullest.