Experience using digital and social marketing to amplify traditional marketing efforts
Understanding of new digital business trends, environment and players
Professional services marketing experience preferred
Deep expertise and skills in strategic Marketing & Communications, especially in area of specialization or crossing several functional/technical areas
Expert in integrated marketing concepts, branding and message development
Excellent working experience in all aspects of Marketing & Communications, especially media and analyst relations, advertising, internet marketing, internal communications, collateral production, credential development and recruitment marketing
Strong global perspective
Experience in services and/or business to business marketing
Broad understanding of business marketplace and relationships with experts in area of specialization outside Accenture
Expert project management skills
Expert budget management and financial reporting skills, including large budgets with multiple vendors and deliverables
- Proven leadership skills—team building, supervision, mentoring and managing of diverse and virtual teams to drive integration
- Strong and deep overall business acumen and good knowledge of Accenture’s area of business and overall business strategy
- Able to influence highest levels of leadership within Accenture’s large, matrixed organization through relationship building and strong executive-level presence
- Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to complex issues
- Superior oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other areas within Accenture
- Passion for well-executed deliverables in support of Accenture business strategy
- Superior negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex, high-risk, high-impact issues
- Thrive on working in intense, deliverable-driven and deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.