McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Marketing & Communications Manager, Workplace Solutions
At Capital One, we march to a different beat! While we may be a top-10 bank by deposits, we operate and innovate with the vigor of a start-up. With thousands of employees, we never lose anyone in the shuffle, but celebrate individuals with respect and exceptional benefits. And we don’t just fill positions, but recruit the best and the brightest people that know how to set industry trends and wow consumers.
Capital One has celebrated milestones, including:
- Top-10 bank by deposits
- 148 on the Fortune 500
- 1,000 bank branches
- 2,200 ATM locations
- More than 31,500 associates globally
- 50 million customer accounts
We’re excited to be growing and hiring across the country to build the next generation on sound practices and values so that our philosophy can transcend into our products and services. We hope you join our tremendous team that has helped changed our industry for the better.
You’re a team player and assisting others is what you love to do. If this sounds about right, then you might be perfect for the Capital One Workplace Solutions team.
Here, you’ll find energized, positive people all working together to satisfy customers and enhance our brand. At one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For,” you’ll also see a flexible work environment where great benefits start on Day One. With excellence and integrity at heart, you’ll continue to grow and be challenged in the place you’ve been looking for all along.
Position: Marketing & Communications Manager, Workplace Solutions
The Workplace Solutions team is looking for a marketing & communications professional with an eye for strategy, focus on the customer, collaborative spirit and goal of stellar results. As a resident marketer & communicator, you will be responsible for crafting clever messages, developing internal marketing campaigns, hosting exceptional events, and fashioning pretty cool promotions. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing the full marketing and communications plan for our Tysons real estate footprint.
- Passionate about what you do
- Highly collaborative
- Focused on the details
- Able to quickly and creatively solve problems
- Organized and comfortable juggling multiple projects and priorities
You should have:
- Strong with written/verbal communications skills
- Proven track record for developing and implementing successful strategies and providing counsel to business leaders
- Experience in executing multi-channel integrated campaigns tied to overall brand awareness and goal of driving new business
- Develop marketing and communication strategies for Workplace Solutions, including change management plans, signage requirements, etc.
- Develop and execute promotions and events
- Own the creative development and execution of materials from conception to execution
- Ensure all materials are consistent in tone and brand; focused and accurate; adhere to External Reporting, Regulatory, and Media Relations guidelines
- Establish a positive relationship with executives, partners and stakeholders; collaborate with communicators and clients to help formulate strategy and influence production.
- Work with external partners to coordinate execution of efforts.
- Prioritize work and manage capacity.
- Proven ability to influence within a corporate environment
- Knowledge of corporate real estate and/or construction marketing & communications strategies is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or Military Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing, or at least 5 years of experience in communications, or at least 5 years of experience in Public Relations
- At least 5 years of experience in developing materials for a variety of audiences in marketing, or at least 5 years of experience in developing materials for a variety of audiences in communications, or at least 5 years of experience in developing materials for a variety of audiences in copywriting
- At least 5 years of experience organizing and managing multiple projects
- At least 3 years of experience executing multi-channel integrated campaigns in a marketing & communications role
- 7 years of experience in executing multi-channel integrated campaigns
- 7 years of experience working for a leading brand within the financial services industry, or 7 years of experience working for a leading brand within the consumer goods industry
- 7 years of experience working with corporate real estate topics, or 7 years of experience working with construction topics, or 7 years of experience working with workplace topics
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.