Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world's leading clean, engine technology. We're also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right .
Our Corporate Business Unit delivers reliable, durable, high performing products to our global partners. Working in an innovative space, you'll develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set and empower you to own your career. Our integrated businesses demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity in Arlington, TX for a Marketing and Communications Specialist Sr. Cummins USA is where you can work on industry leading projects.
Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
• Supports specific marketing communications initiatives and tactics within a region, market, customer, or product segment.
• Provides support in the execution of marketing communication strategies; drafts marketing plans and materials.
• Monitors and tracks marketing communications projects and events as they relate to assigned area.
• Coordinates the publication of internal and external product sales literature, image advertising, and collateral materials serves as a resource on projects and work assignments.
• Employs basic knowledge of effective marketing and general business understanding.
• Keeps business and product teams apprised of the status of marketing communications materials.
• Provides costing, budget, research, and analytical support to marketing management.
• Monitors supplier performance and provides oversight and management of day to day requirements.
Skills and Experience Required:
Message Creation - Uses a message triangle or appropriate materials when creating communication or training materials.
Create Marketing Collateral Materials - Knows the process to create marketing collateral pieces. Provides input into the creation by participating in reviews.
Graphics Design - Can use graphic design software and/or tools used to create graphics. Additionally has the ability to guide suppliers in the creation of graphics.
Digital Publishing - Understands and can display proficiency using common digital publishing concepts and platforms (content management systems, websites, social media, digital signage, mobile apps, etc.)
Metrics and Analytics - Understands common marcom measurement tactics (Ad impressions, Trade show measures, media impressions, surveys, click-through, conversion, time spent on page, bounce-back, etc.). Ensures collateral is being measured.
• Intermediate relevant work experience required.
• Manage internal communications at the regional level.
• Provide integrated communications plan follow execution with various stakeholders.
• Add timeline and expectations to this part of the role.
• Assist recruiting partners at the regional level with marketing and communications to obtain increased candidates and leads on candidates.
• Create and execute on marketing and communications plan.
• Candidate needs to be an excellent writer as copywriting and internal and external communications will a large portion of this position.
Required Education, Licenses or Certifications
• College, university, or equivalent degree in marketing, communications or a related subject required.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience plus annual variable compensation plan. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today. careers.cummins.com
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: http://connect.find.ly/cummins
A little about us:
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.