Interacts and participates with various divisions within Walgreens to assist in influencing key business decisions. Assists with and completes projects that contribute to the strategic initiatives and department goals of the function the role supports.Job Responsibilities
- Performs various activities that contribute to the strategy development process for the assigned business unit.
- Utilizes various tools and resources to analyze information and make recommendations to support the business.
- Provides general day to day support across the varous divisions within Walgreens.
- Suggests recommendations to leadership for improving and updating policies and processes.
- May deliver a project aligning to strategic priorities and present to manager/leadership upon completion.
Walgreens, one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. More than 10 million customers interact with Walgreens each day in communities across America, using the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice. Walgreens operates 8,175 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Walgreens omnichannel business includes Walgreens.com. Approximately 400 Walgreens stores offer Healthcare Clinic or other provider retail clinic services.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home.Basic Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors degree program with 2 semesters remaining upon start date.
- Good communication skills such as writing reports and presenting the information to key stakeholders.
- Experience collaborating with teams.
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel).