Marketing and Sales Assistant
Posted: January 10, 2017
Reference ID: 930574957
Product Concierge Coordinator/Marketing and Sales Assistant
Adecco is currently assisting a local Mobile application Company located in Fountain Valley, CA in their search for an experienced Marketing & Sales Assistant
This position is a temporary assignment, may go long term for the right candidate
Pay Rate: $17.00 hr
Education and Experience
• Undergraduate education preferred*
• 3-5 years (minimum) in progressive sales and marketing services seeking to grow in a global company environment.
• Prior retail sales, marketing/event coordination experience with a customer service first approach.
• A passion in automotive, concierge services, and corporate marketing an additive plus.
• Skills and qualifications include data entry, administrative writing skills, customer focus, retail sales experience, volume sales, marketing coordination, promotions, digital outlook, positive attitude, and have strong work ethic in an ever changing startup environment.
• Must have exceptional communication skills with ability to self promote and drive mobile app bookings. Self motivated and goal oriented with a strong work ethic.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Product Concierge/Marketing Sales Assistant is the primary trusted source of knowledge on mobile product and services.
• He/ She will be a knowledge expert with a sales approach, able to assist with understanding and utilizing all mobile app features of the company and assist in customer acquisition during on/off site marketing sales events demonstrating product and promoting of the new startup services. He/She must be flexible in day to day operations.
• He/She will need to share the benefits of the new technology, enabling clients to download and book immediate/future bookings.
• They will assist the Senior Marketing Sales Management Team in day to day marketing/ sales activities and coordinating events.
• He/ She will assist both Sales and Marketing aspects, follow-up with clients, and proactively answer mobile/technology/product questions.
• He/She will have marketing insights to contribute and be able to have a mobile first digital outlook.
• He/She will act as subject matter expert and the primary Ambassador in all customer related activities, be nimble in answering telephone calls and assisting customers in person.
• Perform data entry post events.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Pay for this position is D.O.E. $17p/hr. This is a temporary assignment opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position with Adecco