PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.Job Description
PwC's Marketing and Sales function is a client-focused, high-performing team, which is strategically aligned to the Firm's priorities and passionately focused on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long-term revenue growth for the Firm.
The Client Relationship Marketing (CRM) team is responsible for development, maintenance and related processes of the CRM and Marketing Automation systems.
The User Community team is responsible for supporting our Eloqua users and will be responsible for on-boarding efforts. This team coordinates the adoption of the CRM and Eloqua systems by marketers and client service professionals, all subsequent support needs, and manage all feature and functionality feedback.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrated extensive knowledge of, and/or proven record of success in, client relationship marketing (CRM) and utilizing Marketing Automation systems, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including in the following areas:
- Utilization of Eloqua; and,
- Understanding of business relationship management goals and processes.
Demonstrated extensive ability, and/or proven record of success, in client relationship marketing (CRM) and utilizing Marketing Automation systems, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including in the following areas:
- Managing all aspects of a CRM and Marketing Automation system's users' support requirements;
- Serving as primary liaison with marketers and business users at all levels to share industry standards; identifying critical improvements to functionality; and supporting the business through expanded usage and reporting;
- Monitoring that technical support is responding in timely fashion;
- Collecting feedback on application functionality for input to vendor;
- Working with businesses on user on-boarding support needs and feature and functionality feedback;
- Managing and reporting on user acceptance and usage;
- Working with business leadership (Markets, LOS and Sectors) to integrate CRM and Marketing Automation into business processes;
- Supervising design and production of reports to meet business and end user needs;
- Bringing insights from data quality and distribution teams to educate users on increasing the quality and impact of CRM and Marketing Automation usage; and,
- Maintaining and improving e-learning on-boarding and reference training materials.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.