Overview: Ab out Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Social Media/Marketing Intern Responsibilities
To be responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of WKU Restaurant Group Marketing Division programs and actions. Marketing Intern reports to Director of Marketing. Other duties will arise that will be applicable to this position. Position would be during the fall/spring semesters and have the option for summer employment.
- Manage our social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) by maintaining, updating and expanding content on these platforms
- Develop and implement social media and website content
- Creating content using excellent grammar and writing skills
- Monitor and engage with social audience, reply to comments, messages, etc.
- Upload photo albums, write and post tweets
- Track the growth and the impact of social media on our organization using analytics
- Knowledge of scheduling posts
- Ability to create and upload video's on social media sites.
- Ability to create digital design content like info graphics and project maps.
- Individual should be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to update and maintain organization websites
- Assist Marketing Director in conducting research and gathering information for clients and corporate office
- Assist with admissions events and other campus events
- Coordinate and staff EMPSU and FB fan acquisition tabling
- Creates, implements and supervises intercept surveys as necessary
Excellent written and verbal communications; knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint; good organizational skills; ability to work both with others and effectively on their own; and customer-service oriented mindset. Sense of urgency in completing projects and executing events is critical.
Qualifications: Sophomore or Junior preferred.
Option to work during summers and during semesters
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.