The bottled water category is large than CSDs in volume today and is the largest dollar contributor to growth in LRB over the last year. PepsiCo has a strong water portfolio today with brands like Aquafina, Propel and SoBe LIFEWTR and our portfolio is growing nearly double digit in 2016. Our plans and aspirations though are a lot bigger...so there has never been a better time to join the water team.
The Water Portfolio Brand Associate Analyst will critically lead analysis of the brands commercial performance in market becoming a true expert in key brand data, leading brand scorecards and also have a major input into the brands period operating reviews. Additionally this role will lead some key customers interactions working with field marketing and Demand Accelerator marketing to drive outstanding execution and will manage the roll out of our water portfolio pure plays. Finally they will play a key role in creating (with the brand communication teams) sampling tours and events and managing these with our key agencies. Key responsibilities include:
Qualifications/Requirements Qualification Requirements:
- Execute the Water Portfolio strategy to deliver actionable, impactful Retail and Away From Home programs by partnering with cross-functional teams, internal and external stakeholders, and agencies.
- Brief agencies for best-in-class go-to-market programs and tools that incorporate consumer insights, Customer / Retail awareness, and understanding of internal capabilities and goals.
- Develop mastery of internal sales reporting and Retail analytics to provide on-going and ad hoc updates and key insights to Brand team regarding performance.
- Manage distribution of weekly performance scorecard to Water Portfolio stakeholders.
- Act as Commercial liaison with other Brand team verticals - Communications and Innovation/Strategy.
- Act as Brand lead on some creative approvals to ensure a consistent, on-position brand voice in key areas.
- Coordinate sampling tours and grassroots events with agency and field teams.
- Develop strong relationships with Field, Customer, and Bottler counterparts to ensure optimal collaboration and brand in-market execution esp of brand pure plays.
- Respond to ad-hoc commercial team needs as circumstances warrant.
- Drive awareness of the commercial agenda within the brand team and the greater marketing group.
- Manage commercial budget and invoicing/accounting.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Relevant experience in marketing, finance, sales, media, or communications
- Experience working with retail industry or food and beverage a plus
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills
- Ability to think analytically and analyze data
- Creative thinker with an eye for design as well as detail
- Tactful communication style that influences people
- Passion for PepsiCo brand a plus
Relocation: Not Eligible
Country: USRelocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.