Prudential is seeking a marketing & leads associate with initiative and drive to succeed in a fast-paced, working environment. This role requires strong organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, resourcefulness and versatility.
The right person for this role will have a demonstrated ability to drive multi-faceted projects to successful completion with limited oversight. Responsibilities:
- Traffic non-product marketing materials through the creative process with excellent project management skills. This involves collaborating with managers, senior leaders and graphic designers on material development and handling the subject-matter and marketing review process.
- Help develop recruiting marketing materials and financial education seminars
- Design, update and manage general marketing collateral and handle fulfillment process
- Provide support for multi-cultural marketing events and handle field communications
- Research and respond to field inquiries on all aspects of Prudential Advisors’ Marketing & Leads programs.
- Attend team and business meetings
- Manage reimbursement process for Marketing Match programs.
- Work as a team player to support overall organizational goals.
- Active participation in various projects and ad hoc assignments as requested
- Bachelors degree, with a focus on Marketing, Advertising, or Graphic design and/or experience working in an ad agency or marketing/creative services department.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Graphic Design, HTML experience and/or prior use of Pru Marketing on Demand, MMPortal and/or Navigator - a plus but not required.
- Demonstrated project or process management skills with ability to facilitate project workflow.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills including proofreading and quality assurance skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to work across functional teams with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work under pressure and to easily adapt to changes in priorities to meet marketplace and business needs
- Public speaking experience
- Portfolio which demonstrates a variety of experience within marketing
A little about us:
Prudential was founded on the belief that being financially prepared is a right, not a privilege.