What you'll do:
• Partner with campaign managers to develop the strategy around the use of marketing automation platforms to execute campaigns in market at scale using company standards and industry best practices.
• Collaborate with experienced Marketing automation developer, working with the Worldwide team to develop and optimize campaigns
• Responsibilities include contributing to the customer path to proficiency development with a view to advanced capabilities and execution on the platforms, specifying the functional design of the campaign and any underlying technical requirements.
• The specification is then built on the platforms and delivered live in market across multiple channels including digital (inbound and outbound), inside sales, email, and events. You should have some marketing experience.
Response Lead Management:
• Understand lead routing flow and recommend optimal flow based on discussion you'll have with the worldwide campaign team and each geography.
• Own the lead flow process with the goal to convert leads to validated leads & wins. Manage volumes, scoring and recommend optimization opportunities.
• Recommend and implement improvements to existing systems and workflows.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Marketing Automation experience (4-6 years)
• Unica Campaign Experience -- preferred (but not necessary)
• Understands Campaign development and concepts in B2C or B2B environment
• Very Familiar with lead data flows and models
• Ability to influence and manage cross-functional teams
• Prepare documentation in a clear, repeatable way.
• Understand strategies, tactics and tools that best practice organizations use to optimize marketing performance.
• Monitor system health and propose solutions and drive changes to reduce errors.
• Lead management including nurturing, scoring and routing
• Collaborate with business units to identify possible process and system enhancements to create and automate programs that maximize efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness.
• Perform rigorous testing on each program to ensure all requirements are met, and on time.
• Serve as an in-house marketing technology expert, providing insight and advice to colleagues on how best to maximize campaign success with available technology and processes
• Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity.
• Stellar communication skills
• Great problem solver: investigate, propose and implement solutions
• Campaign developer is in India, ability to work partially during that time zone to enable collaboration.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.