Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. The Company
Tyco Security Products is a business segment of Johnson Controls and a unified group of the most comprehensive world-leading premium access control, video, location-based tracking and intrusion solutions in the security industry. Job Description
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for the creation, execution, as well as the day-to-day monitoring of global internal communications, external automated marketing programs, lead nurturing, and lead scoring to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness for all 12 Tyco Security Product brand lines. This person will also be required to assist in the development and maintenance of key parts of the company web site(s), blogs and databases. Responsibilities
- E-Mail Campaigns - execute mailings based upon strategic and tactical direction from the Sales & Marketing Department. Work with Sales & Marketing Department and other areas of the company as needed to draft e-mail campaign copy. Create HTML coding for e-mail, landing pages, surveys and more as required.
- Trade Show & Events Campaigns - Develop and execute email campaigns surrounding trade shows and other Sales & Marketing Department events. This includes pre-show e-mailing and post-show follow-up.
- Website Lead Generated Campaigns - Develop and maintain a regular email follow-up program based on leads generated from the brand websites.
- Webinar Campaign - Develop and maintain a system of regular e-mail follow-up for webinars and other online events.
- Training Campaign - Create a campaign to reach out to potential training class attendees and to follow up with past attendees.
- Sales Campaigns - Develop and maintain individual sales generated campaigns to communicate new products, new services, special promotions and other events as developed by the Sales & Marketing Department.
- Campaign Calendar - Maintain global e-mail calendar for visibility across the Sales & Marketing Department
- Training - Liaise with various content creation teams to provide adequate training and uphold the content approval process.
- CRM integration
- Lead integration projects between CRM systems and Marketing automation tools
- Sales CRM/Data Reporting & Analysis
- Maintenance - Maintain the sales leads/data in conjunction with the IT Department and Product Management Department
- Reporting - Build and maintain regular reports (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly) for Sales & Marketing along with reports corresponding to trade shows and other related events.
- Searching - Create ad hoc queries, reports and analysis as needed
#external Required Skills/Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or other related study
- 2+ years experience with online marketing and CRM software.
- Salesforce and Pardot experience is preferred but not required.
- HTML knowledge
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, technology and industry partners, resellers, and end users
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneous
- Strong Microsoft Office or transferable software experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of physical security industry
- Basic SQL query writing
- Knowledge of IT industry
- Manager of Customer Experience & Marketing Automation
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.