Top Three Skills:Digital marketing experience
Business analysis and requirements gathering
Previous experience working with both Digital Marketing and IT team
Additional Information: Demonstrates deep knowledge and understanding of web design and usability, SEO, branding, marketing, network systems and IT infrastructure for support, maintenance and planning purposes.
* Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud a plus.
* Ensures that developed solutions meet the company's strategic and tactical business needs, client and business stakeholder needs, and fit well with the platform or product for which they are built.
* Manages and maintains site presentation, interface design, information architecture, URLs and subdomain names, template development/customization and implementation.
* Defines site strategy and purpose: user needs; business and support needs; communication and marketing needs; budget and resources; publishing policy and process.
* Initiates and approves new developments.
* Experience working closely with an IT development team to define and drive requirements, test development work, etc.
* Represents the client or business stakeholder to the IT development team.
* Deploys and instruments web content.
* Measures the impact of changes to content, applications, networks and infrastructure.
* Ensures standard operating process and procedures are developed and maintained while overseeing multiple projects.
* Bachelor's degree in related technical major (e.g. CS, CIS, IS, etc.), or equivalent work experience, preferred
* 4+ years experience in related field preferred.
What is expected of you and others at this level
* Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
* May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
* Works on complex projects of large scope
* Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
* Completes work independently; receives general guidance on new projects
* May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.