We have an exciting new opportunity for a Campaign Portfolio Management (CPM), Senior Analyst to join our Campaign Targeting team! The Campaign Targeting team is highly integral to the success of our business. In this new role, you will be supporting CRM Member Communications and conducting analysis that drive business results for CVS Health and its clients. Leveraging CVS Health’s CRM automation tools and databases, you will lead the planning of campaigns while leveraging data analysis to assist in targeting the right customers, understanding campaign performance, and delivering recommendations to improve campaign operations. The Campaign Portfolio Management will develop into an expert using campaign relationship management (CRM) platforms and assists others on the team in utilizing the systems effectively. This position is a blend of marketing operations, marketing management, and marketing data analysis.
Additional job functions may include, but not be limited to:
- Strategic liaison with business owners (Product, Marketing, & Government) to support business objectives/timelines;
- Strategic Liaison with internal CVS Caremark subject matter experts to support the execution of functional requirements for communication programs;
- Strategize with Product and Marketing teams to design efficient and effective marketing campaigns to maximize the return on investment (ROI) and response rates of their programs;
- Partner with Marketing Analytics to incorporate insights from analysis and reporting to enhance existing campaign performance;
- Provide clients with program implementation cost and timeline estimates and manage the charge-back process for programs requiring Campaign Targeting funding;
- Provide consultation to improve program effectiveness, process improvements and efficiencies in the execution of communication programs and Campaign Targeting processes;
- Ensure compliance with best practices and required approvals are obtained in support of Aprimo Portfolio Management solutions;
- Leading the planning and methodology development for program requirements,
procedures and best practices;
- Ensure compliance with campaign targeting best practices, SOP's, regulatory and Privacy requirements.
Campaign Portfolio Management and Operations:
- Collaborates with Product and Marketing teams to understand communication programs, translate program request into Function Requirements, coordinate develop activities, design and execute User Acceptance testing plans;
- Provide functional requirements updates to support enhancements to the communication programs;
- Work with Development team to document and implement program run books for on-going operations;
- Develop on-going continuous improvement plans to improve quality, reduce campaign turnaround time and on-time delivery of campaign portfolio;
- Manages implementation of marketing campaigns including:
- Working with the business, develops an understanding campaign strategy and execution points;
- Serves as project manager to drive campaign execution;
- Performs quality assurance checks against the data;
- Makes recommendations around possible customer segments to target;
- Establishes performance metrics across campaigns;
- Delivers campaign reports, dashboard, and other reports;
- Identifies and documents CRM system functional requirements to expand campaign management capabilities;
- Assists CRM development team in activating new functionality;
- Execute with excellence using marketing automation and other customer journey tools for Product and Marketing campaigns.
- Identifies and documents campaign requirements;
- Creates project plans, building out project timelines for each campaign;
- Identifies assets and resources needed for each campaign;
- Implements effective quality assurance processes to minimize mistakes and errors;
- Leads the day-to-day management of projects to create campaign deliverables.
A little about us: